Get the whole story
The Gather tool allows visitors to leave more than just text comments. They can respond to your call to action with pictures, videos and long form comments. Add custom categories so responses can be filtered and sorted. Other visitors can leave comments on responses or 'like' them, allowing people to vote for responses or comment on them.
The Gather tool has a multitude of applications, from creating competitions to collecting rich qualitative data about people's lives, interests, favourite places and ideas for the future.
Key features of the Gather tool include:
- Ability for participants to post text, images or videos
- 'Featured posts' - allows you to tag posts with coloured, customisable feature flags
- Categories - allows you to define categories for contributors to tag their posts with for easy sorting
- Option to allow users to 'like' posts, much like social media
- Option to allow users to up and down-vote posts, like on YouTube or Reddit
- Comment threads, so visitors can comment on contributions or ask questions
- Ability to search filter contributions